Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.
The Mind's Eye II
A witch is a wise woman, a healer. Yet for so long the word witch has had negative connotations. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why identifying as a healer in past centuries led women to be burned at the stake, and why the witch is reawakening in women across the world today. This book provides an overview of the different schools of witchcraft and the core principles and practices within them. Discover ancient wisdom made relevant for modern witches:
- The wheel of the year, the sabbats, the cycles of the moon
- Tools to enhance your intuition, including oracle cards and dowsing, so that you can make decisions quickly and comfortably
- Understanding the ancient use of the word medicine
- How to work with herbs, crystals and power animals so that you have support in your spiritual work
- Work with the elements to achieve deep connection with the world around you
In addition, Lisa teaches personal, hands-on rituals and spells from her family lineage of gypsy witch magic to help you heal, manifest, and rediscover your powers.